Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default I wish to edit received documents only in English (U.K.) language

Then you will either have to ask for the file originators to create them
that way. The US one won't be too bad but the German one could be. Do you
want it in English?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"English as she is wrote in England" English as she is wrote in
wrote in message
I receive documents prepared in many languages and language variants [e.g.
German and English (U.S.)]. I wish to work with them as though they had
been
prepared in Word set for English (U.K.).