Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
paulwms paulwms is offline

Default Paragraph formatting in rich text control

After typing a phrase in an empty rich text control, I want to set the
current paragraph to be a bulleted list. But clicking the bulleted list menu
option has no effect here. After I insert a couple of returns, I can select
the middle paragraph and the bulleted list option works there just fine - but
not in the first or last paragraph in the rich text control. Am I doing
something wrong, or is this behavior by design?