Bill

Daiya,
Please bear with me. I know very little about programming. It appears that
you have solved the problem of the changing default drive. However, it also
appears that the backup location is fixed to one location. I need to be able
to change to a new location during the save process; much like the "Save As"
function does. If I could figure out how to get the "File/Send To" command
to let me enter or browse for a new location, that would work just fine.
Thanks,
Bill

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

See he
http://gmayor.com/automatically_backup.htm

On 7/7/05 10:58 AM, "Bill" wrote:

I want to keep a running copy of my work in Word 2003. After saving my
document on my local drive, what is the quickest and easiest way to save it
again to either a floppy or network drive without (and this is the important
part) changing the default drive. It looks like "Send To" might serve this
purpose but I can't figure out how to put in or browse for a new pathname.
Thanks, Bill

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/