Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bryan

Default duplex printing

Thanks for your speedy responses. Much Appreciated.

Even with Fineprint I am still getting the same problem. If anymore
suggestions please do not hesitate.

My next option is to throw the lot out of the window as I have already
chopped down a forest with the paper I have used (Ha Ha !!)

"Swami" wrote:

I have this same printer and do this operation all the time. And as Suzanne
says, that facility is in the printer driver and page set up. You need to
set the "Flip on Short Side" Option (if portrait), or "Flip on Long Side"
(if landscape). Otherwise, there are some great booklet printing programs
like my favourite "Fineprint" which automate tricky layouts in lots of
creative ways and take into account your duplexing printer's idiosyncrasies.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Check your printer properties to see if there's an option to control the
orientation of the second side. Otherwise, you'll have to duplex manually
and flip the paper as needed before printing the second side.

so
all may benefit.

"Bryan" wrote in message
news
I am using Word 2003 and a Kyocera 1920D (Duplex option added)

When printing a 20 page booklet the reverse side of the print comes out
upside down. Can anyone help me and point me in the right direction

Many thanks

Bryan