Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Help! equal space between main body text and footnote separatorline on every page?

(As opposed to "Bottom of Page." That will probably just move the irregular vertical space to the bottom of the page instead of the bottom of the text, and given those two options, I'd rather have "Bottom of Page.")

On Monday, February 16, 2015 at 12:01:22 PM UTC-5, Stefan Blom wrote:
As Peter wrote, this isn't fully customizable. You can set footnote
placement to "Below text" (in the Footnote and Endnote dialog box) if that
helps.
--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"cutie101" wrote in message

Hey

I am currently working on publishing a book and would like to know how
one can get equal space between the end of text on a page and the
footnote separator line? For some pages there is little space between
the two, but on other pages there is a lot of space. I've tried to look
on draft - view notes - footnote separator, but I don't see what I'm
looking to do there? There's no unnecessary spaces on there or anything.
I've seen in many books where they have footnotes that they have equal
spacing between the line (or where their footnotes are for books that
don't use the line) and the last line of the text on a page. How do I
get things like this? Any help would be much appreciated! x

Feel free to let me know if you require any additional info! Thank you!

~Cutie