NickPiazza

Default Autotext item should retain paragraph formatting in effect at the.

I notice that when I add an autotext item, and then later retrieve that item,
it does not retain the paragraph formatting I had applied at the time I added
it. For example, I create a 3-column table (tbl3), set the left and right
indents for all columns to 0" and set the before spacing to 0.4 line and the
after space to 0 pt. I then add that autotext item. Later, when I activate
that autotext item, the left indent has defaulted to 0.25" and the after
spacing has defaulted to 6pt instead of retaining what I had previously set.