Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BrewTrooper BrewTrooper is offline

Default 2007 Track Changes - Printing Deletions Inline

I compared two documents. Under 'Balloons' I selected 'Show All Revisions
Inline'. In Print Layout view and in Print Preview all changes, including
deletions, were displayed as changes (i.e. additions in blue and underlined;
deletions are in blue and strikout font).

The problem occurs when I print it. The printed page properly shows the
addtions in blue, but the deletions are placed in ballons off to the right.
This causes the page to be scalled smaller for the ballons to fit; however
the balloons are cut off at the margin and only half of the ballon is
displayed.

It is my understanding that if you have the 'Show All Revisions Inline'
Balloon Option enabled that it will also print all revisions inline. It
functions the same way printing to several different printer makes/models.

Any help would be apprecaited!!