Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default create link from document within text to document in appendix.

I think you're asking for a cross-reference. See the beginning of
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/F...References.htm, which explains
what a cross-reference is and how to insert one.

http://word.mvps.org

"Saluki" wrote in message
I'm working on an office manual with a table of contents and appendix.
You
can press ctrl enter in the toc to go directly to the table of contents.

My boss wants me to create a link between the attachement referenced in
the
text of the manual and the attachment in the appendix.

Does anyone know how to do this.