Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default PDF Converter Icon Disappeared!

See http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/328909.html
"PDFMaker is unavailable in a Microsoft Office application
(Acrobat 6.x on Windows XP or 2000)".

Laszlo wrote:
So I have Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Pro which up to about a week ago when Windows
updated enabled me to convert Word into PDFs through the appearance of a
little PDF icon in Word --now, the icon is gone.

I've tried going into the preferences sections of both Adobe Acrobat Pro and
Word to find out if I can somehow bring it back up and, alas, no luck.

Any ideas? Your help is really appeciated!!!
Laszlo