Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Cleveland Thornton Cleveland Thornton is offline

Default Word 2007 books

I happen to have purchased several Word 2007 books lately. If I had to pick
just one, I think it would be "Using Microsoft Office word 2007, Special
Edition" by Faithe Wempen from Que publishing (ISB 0-78973608-x) I would
also ask if your school has a template that they use for their thesis
publications.

Cleveland Thornton

"Joel Parker" wrote in message
news
I'm looking for a good book on Word 2007 that would help me learn how to
use it efficiently. I'm pretty comfortable with word processors (been
using them for a long time), and I'll be starting on a thesis pretty soon,
so I'm looking for something that will cover the long-document problem.

Any suggestions?

- Joel