Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
David S David S is offline

Default Word 2007 Table editing issues

Normally I can figure Word out but not this time.

OK, I have a document (we use as our PC build sheet at work) that has fields
I can edit and fields that I cannot edit. Example...

"Employee Name:" followed by a gray area. Now, I can fill in the employee
name in the gray area but cannot edit the "Employee Name:" part. I am going
to need to edit some of the software names listed on the sheet as there are
some we dont have and some I need to add and I cant edit the software names
but I can check the little box to the left of it. Any tips?