Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Edward Edward is offline

Default Alternating page numbers in portrait and landscape

PS: I am using Word 2007. Also, I cannot use "dummy pages" b/c I need to
submit the document electronically in PDF format. I will not be submitting a
printed copy (as in the old days).

"Edward" wrote:

I am trying to format my dissertation using the page number command (under
header and footer tab). I have my sections in portrait and landscape with
the numbers of pages sequentially on all the pages. I even have the page
numbers in the proper location (portrait - top right & landscape - bottom
right), however I cannot rotate the landscape page numbers since they are not
in a table nor can I use the footer command b/c I have more than just one
page (twelve in landscape thus far).

Does anyone know how I can rotate the numbers in the landscape portion of
the document? I have viewed all I can find in these community forums but
none have had the same issue that I can find. Any help is much appreciated.