Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Page breaks

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...ksInTables.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"Pawan" wrote in message
Stefan,

Thanks for the help. I tried this but it didn't work.

prm

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Correction: The command in Word 2003 is Format | Paragraph.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
This could be "Page break before" formatting. Select the second row of
the
table. Display the Paragraph dialog box and clear the "Page break
before"
option on the Line and Page Breaks tab.

To display the dialog box:

- Click Format | Format (Word 2003).

- On the Page Layout tab, click the dialog launcher button (the arrow
on
the bottom right) of the Paragraph group (Word 2007).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Pawan" wrote in message
Hi

I have received a word document. However there seem to be some page
breaks
in it. e.g. there is one table and it has two rows. First row contains
heading of the table and second one contains data. However the first
row
remains on one page and second row starts on the next page. I tried to
brig
them on one page, but it doesn't work. I viewd it in normal view and
there
appears a dotted line after forst row. However I am not able to select
it
and
remove it (if it is a page break). How can I solve this?

Cheers,
prm