Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dyefrog Dyefrog is offline

Default Still having trouble with user form

Doug and Graham gave me some tips last week on this but it was over my head.
Hoping someone can walk through the solution to this. I'll keep it basic and
hopefully once I grasp the concept, I can take it to the next level.
I have a drop down list with two choices, ESTATE and EXECUTIVE created with
VBA. If estate is selected, a line of text will read "CATHEDRAL CEILING". If
executive is selected, that same line will be replaced with "FLAT CEILING".
Ultimately, there will be more choices and they will affect a number of
separate text lines each. In Grahams tutorial, he describe dimvariables which
seem like a logical solution but I can't get past entering the field in the
document. I don't know how to get it to swap out the text or even how to list
out the various descriptions.