Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
PeterMcC PeterMcC is offline

Default Unidentified Object

Freshman wrote in

Dear Graham,

Thanks for your reply. However, I still cannot delete the line even
though I select the whole sample letter and press Ctrl + Q. Please
note that the line is a short and dimmed one (something like the
words in Header & Footer under normal view). I believe the creator
wanted to draw a line for the signer to sign under the authorized
signature. I cannot select it and I cannot choose "None" in the
Format l Borders & Shading. Please advise anything I can do about
this line.

Sorry if it's a bit obvious but have you checked that it's not in the
footer?

--
PeterMcC
inappropriate or offensive in any way,