Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pam M.

Default After copying a document online I can no longer "save as."

Hi. While online I copied and tried to save a text from a web page which
I'd done many times before. This time I could not. The program freezes with
the striped "wait" cylinder and I have to control/delete. Presently I cannot
use "save as" for any Word document that was on my computer at that time.
I downloaded MSWord updates and can "save as" for any new documents, only.
I'm assuming malicious code and do not know what to do.

Thanks.
Pam