Teri D MT

Default Recording a Macro to Delete A Day's Work

Hello! I am trying to help some of my coworkers learn to use Word. Since we
type medical info, we are not allowed to keep patient information on our
computers (we work at home for a hospital). I would like to make a macro
that we could run that would automatically find and delete all the dictation
that we typed that day so that it will not stay in our computers. I myself
of course know how to delete files manually, but some of the newer users are
petrified of trying anything, so I'd like to make them a macro to do it for
them until they get a little more used to Word. Thank you for any help.
--
Teri D MT