CyberTaz

I don't know how this will convert to HTML, but one thing you can try...

Make sure the .gif has Text Wrap set for 'Inline with text'. Select it & go
to FormatFont--Character Spacing. Use the setting for 'Position' to
Raise/Lower the graphic relative to the baseline of the text.

HTH |:)

"Steve Bugden" wrote:

Hi,

I would like to vertically align an image with the first line of a paragraph
of text. The image is actually a bullet point gif which I created.

The only alignment I can get is by varying the font size of the text.

I have tried 'Format Picture Layout' and all the possible options there
but couldn't achieve the above effect.

I would also like to maintain the alignment when I save the page as filtered
HTML. From HTML directly I can achieve the effect by using 'align=abmiddle'
in the image tag.

But how to create the same effect in Word and maintain it in HTML is beyond
me.

Many thanks,

Regards,

Steve