Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jan :\) Jan :\) is offline

Default How to insert double line or apply attribute in Word 2007

I have inserted a shape line in a document and want to make it a double line
and can't seem to locate the feature to do that, or if not longer available
2007, how do I insert a double line? I tried the Shape outline but, there
is no double line listed in the weight box, or the more lines in any of the
sections there. I tried to look it up in Help, but, it seemed only to tell
how to double underline text or again referred to the Shape outline. The 3
pt double line is available in the weight list in 2003.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Jan