Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

Default Merge Excel Data to Word documents then email individual letters

In theory you are supposed to do this by choosing a different type of e-mail
(i.e. an e-mail merge rather than a letter merge. You have to tell Word
which field in your data source contains an appropriately formatted fax
address for each letter. Obviously, Outlook needs to be set up to send faxes
(probably via an Internet fax service.

I would try that with a small sample, sending to your own fax, and see if
you can get it to work. But which version of Outlook/Office and Windows are
you using?

Peter Jamieson

"MarvInBoise" wrote in message
I have successful merge of Excel/Word to generate letters; however, I now
need to fax (via Outlook email) "each individual letter," which they are
not.
My Word merge just creates one document with many letters. How can I best
do this? Thanks!
--
Marv Lusk
Boise Corporation