Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Will

Default locked file

Hi,

I am running word merge on Word Professional 2003. The other day I was
using the word merge facility when the program crashed. Now whenever I try
to run another word merge it doesn't work.

I believe the issue is that the word merge fields document s locked by the
system. I have tried to locate it and unlock it but I cannot find the file.
I have run task manager and there are no other WinWord.exes running in the
background.

Can anybody help me in finding the locked file or even deleting it so that I
can start again?

Thanks in advance.
--
Will