Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Changed my default margins but labels are not using the default

You should create a custom label by modifying the one that you are using.
Or make your own from scratch. Labels are just tables with fixed cell
dimensions.

You may not even need a label, a directory type mail merge might be more
appropriate. It just depends upon what you are really needing to do.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Beach Lover" wrote in message
I changed my default margins for Word 2007 but when attempting to complete
mail merge using labels, the default margins are not being used. I
believe
that I need to modify the template for the particular label I am using,
but I
cannot find it. Can anyone advise where the label templates are stored?