Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I make the n with the squiggly with the key board?

Hi dbg

dancingbabygrl21 wrote:
How can I make the n with the squiggly , the upsidedown question mark, and
the accent markwith the key board?

there are a couple of ways:

- you could change your keyboard setup to Spanish and then these will be
"somewhere" (not a good idea unless you plan to apply for a typist in a
Spanish speaking country someday in the future :-)),

- in most standard fonts, these characters have their proper place. You
can find it out in the Insert | Symbol dialog (or in charmap.exe) by
browsing the list of characters.

- once you have the character code (Alt-xxxx on the numpad), you can
insert it like that. Not too friendly if you need these often. Then I'd
create an AutoCorrect entry (something like a double ?? to be change
into the upside-down version, same with !; for the n, it's probably
easier to press the tilde first and the n thereafter (usually converges
to ñ right away).

Greetinx
Robert
--