Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

Default Automatically Generating Customised Footer in Templates

See: http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/wordfaqs/Letterhead.htm
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Louise" wrote:

I need to be able to create a letter template but am not sure how to generate
a customised footer. If, when the template is used, the text goes over more
than one page, I need the text 'Cont'd' to appear in the footer and to appear
on every page except the last page. If the text fits onto one page only, then
I don't want anything to appear in the footer. Is using VB programming the
only way to achieve this? I am not a 'techie' so if this is the only way,
does anyone have any code that I can use?
--
Thanks, Lou