Doug Robbins

If you initiate the mailmerge from Outlook, you will have more control and
more field choices.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Drew" wrote in message
When doing a mail merge from my outlook contacts dbase, there is no option
map or use some of the information fields that are in my outlook contacts.
Primarily, there is no option to map to my outlook "home phone" or
"business
phone" field, which is the default for my outlook addresses, but it does
give
me the option for "business fax" which is also a part of my default fields
in
my outlooks contact information. Why aren't all the fields accessible and
why can't I find any way to map them?