Graham Mayor

http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm should help you
get back to methods with which you are familiar.

Lexisch wrote:
I've been doing mail merge for over 25 years. I understand using
Excel as a secondary file.

We've had nothing but problems since upgrading to 2003. The sql
feature, of word changing the formatting of how time and dates from
excel to the merged file. I type the data in one way, and Word
changes it.

I had a time field where I had a start - end time in one cell, and
Word decided to change the formatting...so I did a switch, which of
course, made the 2nd time not show up.

Is there a way to get out of this? More than half my company is
ready to go back to 2002. Mail merge is the life's blood of the
place.