Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Word 2007 E-mail

It should work with Outlook Express (it does here) - add the Send To Mail
Recipient command from all commands to the QAT (Quick Access Toolbar).
Similary the Send e-mail option from The Office Button command set works
with OE also. Do you have OE set as your default e-mail application if
Windows Internet Options?

Rob wrote:
I would like to be able to e-mail a .doc to someone while in word
2007 but this function seems to require Outlook in order to function.
Is there any way to allow e-mailing of files from within word 2007,
having only Outlook Express as my mail program? I am quite able to
make any necessary registry changes if that is required.

Rob