Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Mini-toolbar

Yuck. I never got into a right-click habit after moving over from Mac!

On Apr 20, 1:00*pm, "CyberTaz" gtz1@comcastdotnet wrote:
Unfortunately that only disables the ghosty version of it when selecting
text. Herman's referring to the fact that it also pops up in living color
whenever you right-click even in unselected text -- and that ya can't turn
off.

--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"grammatim" wrote in message

Turn off the mini-toolbar in Office button Word Options.

On Apr 20, 10:54 am, Herman wrote:

I hate the mini-toolbar and would like to drive a stake through its heart.