Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dan

Default fax wizard

i recently upgraded to Word 2003. i have been using the fax wizrd
successfully for years. now when i start the fax wizard and click next it
opens a blank page and exits. previously it walked me through selecting a
template, selecting recipents and sender. i would type my fax and it would
send it. if i manually slect a template and manually fill it out then use
send to and select a recipent, for my address book every thing works fine. so
i know that microsoft fax is installed and working. i have tried using help
and nothing it suggests seems to work either. What am i missing?