Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Aimgard Aimgard is offline

Default Paragraph Borders

Yes, I'm applying to paragraph & not text. Also, realized I didn't say it is
Word 2003

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are you sure you're applying the border to Paragraph and not Text?

"Aimgard" wrote in message
Have used Word for years. Just installed on a new laptop. Now, I no longer
get (even by copying & pasting) a border surrounding the WHOLE paragraph.
Border goes around each line of the paragraph. No, I don't have any

paragraph
formatting after each line.
Can't find a reason. Can't get it to change. Suggestions appreciated!!!!!!