mike

I have been playing around with the includetext and can't figure it out, do
you know where i can find any tutorials or something?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

That's not what a master document is, but see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/Wh...ocsCorrupt.htm

"mike" wrote in message
what about a creating a 'master document'? Would that be easier?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you bookmark the information in one document/template, you can use
INCLUDETEXT fields to insert it in the others. Alternatively, you can

create
AutoText entries and insert AutoText *fields* in all the templates.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Mike" wrote in message
news I have created several templates in Word 2000. I wonder if there is
anyway
to tie corresponding fields together so that information entered into

one
template is automatically entered into all corresponding fields in

other
template documents?

Thanks,
Mike