Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default SCROLL BARS-MOUSE-CURSOR NOT WORKING IN WORD

See http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm. If that
doesn't fix it -

Roll back Windows to a time before the update.

Tell Windows automatic updates to inform you when there are updates, rather
than allow it to update automatically, and make sure Word is closed before
updating.

CHARLIE wrote:
Greeting All

I was working on my 4 page word document when my window did an
automatic update on me. After the updating and rebooting. My word
doc.was autosaved but now my cursor-scroll bars-copy-cut and paste
functions in the toolbar are not working anymore in Word only. All
other tools in Word work and everything in other MS Office Products
like Pub-Excel and Powerpoint works great. So I closed everything and
rebooted my P/C over 25 times now and the problem is still there. So
I put in my 2007 MS Office disc and clicked repair and still the
problem is there. I re-done the registry as stated he
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/940791
and I still have the problem.

I'm here again looking for help on solving this problem.

CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE!.........LOL

Thanks