Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Extracting specific words from a document

Highlighting isn't Selecting.

On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 7:50:36 PM UTC-5, gr8fuldave wrote:
You would think so! But for some reason, when I try it, it doesn't cut
or copy. I am going from my search back to the document (clicking the
document) I can see all the highlighted things I want to copy (they have
become yellow), but when I Ctrl-C nothing happens...

ugggh!

Peter T. Daniels;495149 Wrote:

Ctrl-C is Copy. Ctrl-X is Cut to clipboard (which I think is what you
said
you want). but after Ctrl-C, it's all on the clipboard ready to be
pasted
(Ctrl-V) somewhere else.

On Tuesday, February 11, 2014 2:53:05 PM UTC-5, gr8fuldave wrote:-
That worked perfectly! WOW you are amazing!
Next question-final for this project (I hope).
I do the search, it highlights all the names as you instructed. I want
to cut/paste, but for some reason when I go from "Search" back to
document, I control C, it does not cut the highlighted selection.
Can you tell me what I am doing incorrectly?
Thanks so much you are TERRIFIC!-