SnyKaye SnyKaye is offline
Junior Member

Default Macro to unlock Locked Word Document

I have a locked document that needs to be unlocked so other users can write in a narrative field and use spell checker. I know there is a macro that would unlock the document at the beginning of this field and then lock it upon exit, but I don't know how to create macros, and specifically this request. I do not want the users to have to select a "macro" button to enable the macro; it should be automatic for the user. Also, this is not a password protected document; simply a locked Word document. Any suggestions?