A possible disadvantage to Distribute Text is that it affects all the text
in the paragraph, not just the last line.

"Sergio" wrote in message
Distribute text (i.e. Paragraph.Alignment = wdParagraphDistribute) works
nicely.

Thanks a lot

Sergio Cortese
SAPES S.p.A.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" ha scritto nel messaggio
You can insert a line break followed by a paragraph break and then

format
the paragraph break as 1 pt. Or you can experiment with the Distribute

Text
command (Ctrl+Shift+J).

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"Sergio" wrote in message
Hi everybody,

I have a justified paragraph that takes a few lines of my document

(say
4
lines if you need a precise number). The paragraph ends with the

paragraph
mark (i.e. Enter).
The standard behaviour of Word is to justify the complete lines of the
paraghraph while the last one (that contains the paragraph mark) is

right
justified.
This behaviour is the natural one if one is writing a document like a
letter.

But in my document I need to justify even the line with the paraghraph

mark.
I cannot use the "manual line break" (i.e. Shift + Enter) cause this

symbol
would join the paragraph with the next one, that might need to have a
different alignment (e.g. centered)

is it possible with Word?
I'm currently using Word XP.

Thanks