CyberTaz

Hi Swill-

I'm afraid your problem isn't quite clear. You want an alpha sort based on
_what_?... Author name (last only, first & last), Title only, Title & last?

A table is still probably your best bet. Just type each data item into an
individual cell on the appropriate row and let each item wrap as necessary
within its cell. Once you have it compiled and sorted, select the table and
use TableConvertTable to Text & set 'Separate text with' to Commas. (It
might even be best to store your biblio table as a separate doc & replace in
the main doc as necessary.)

HTH |:)

"Swill" wrote:

I am trying to build a usable bibliography where I may add references. I want
to be able to sort alphabetically the list I have and then be able to sort
after each new reference is added.

List is as follows last, first. Then date. Then title, etcetera. They are
from one line to several. I know the Table- sort-, etc., but it sort each
line alphabetically. I need each reference sorted alphabetically with as
little formatting as possible.

--
Thanks Swill