Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Velocity Guy

Default Can't SAVE files to Folders from EXCEL (and WORD)

I am having the same problem, I can't save any files in Office, yet I
did not do a security upgrade.
Thinking it may have upgraded automatically, I went to the Add/Remove
section and did not find any Security Updates list.
I have run a virus scan, Spyware scan, and put my MS Office 2003 CD
back in and ran the "repair" function, I have tried starting it up in
safe mode and tried saving a file that way..... none of this is helping
Can someone tell an non-IT type what he can try and walk me through the
steps
Many thanks
Phil