Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Dawn Crosier, MVP Dawn Crosier, MVP is offline

Default Editing bookmarks in footer on last page only

Doesn't ALT+F9 display your field again so you can modify the bookmarks?

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
"Jan" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm developing a template in Word 2003 that requires a footer containing
bookmarks on the last page only.

I have created an expression as follows in the footer:-

{if {page}={numpages} "text goes here"
bookmark addressline1
bookmark addressline2
bookmark addressline3}

I'm adding the bookmarks and text in the above formula which is working
fine
when the document is created, but when I need to change the values in the
bookmarks in the footer, (using VBA called from a button on the toolbar),
am not able to get at and update the original bookmarks as it seems to
have
merged them all together somehow.

Is it possible to do what I want with Word 2003?

Thanks for your help.

Jan