Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default E-mail not an option for mail merge?

You need to set Outlook, not Outlook Express as your default mail program.
As you are using Word 2002, you will almost certainly also have Outlook.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Ogra" wrote in message
I am trying to set up a bulk email through Word 2002. I can send
individual
emails through Word 2002, and I have Outlook Express 6 on this machine as
well. When I bring up the Mail Merge Wizard, it doesn't even suggest
email
as a possible option for mail merge. How can I get Word 2002 to allow me
send a mail merge email?