Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John in Lakewood, California, USA

Default Show all programs in Windows Start menu

Okay, why does HELP answer the question, "Show all program listings in
Windows"? programs?"

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

You might want to look again. There are SCADS of Windows newsgroups
available.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"John in Lakewood, California, USA" John in Lakewood, California,
wrote in message
I guess this would be a Windows question, but I wasn't given that option to
choose, so I selected Microsoft Word as the topic.

I get tired of always having go to Start, Programs, and then have to press
the arrow at the bottom to get more listings. How do you set the default
go to Start, Programs, and list ALL programs.