Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Ruler starts at 1

What is it you think is broken?

On Sunday, November 16, 2014 9:31:03 PM UTC-5, Taypee88 wrote:
Hi, I've looked at other answers regarding this but it doesn't apply to
what I'm experiencing.

My left horz ruler begins at 1, then 0 then back to 1. My right ends at
7.25.
My margins are set at top/bottom 1" and l/r 1.25". I've deleted the
normal template twice. I'd love to attach a screen shot but I can't on
this forum. I've tried everything I've read to fix but nothing works and
I have a big lecture tomorrow on MS word formatting.

Help!

--
Taypee88