DiscustedWithTheSickosFromSeattle

Default Make the default view be normal (no IT NEVER IS, YOU IDIOTS

It is interesting that the software giant of the PC world can not manage to
make a default view be NORMAL. Only Microsoft, and no other persons on the
face of the earth, would allow the view of their Word software be something
weird. What is wrong with you people? Do you have to be sick to work for
Microsoft. I read what is needed to make it normal and if that wasn't
difficult enough, when you open any document that you did not create, you
will still not get a NORMAL view. Of course sane humans must then click on
VIEW and then click on NORMAL. One might think that the viewer should dictate
if they want the default to be NORMAL, but oh, no. The sickos in Seattle
think that anyone but the view should control what default view the viewer
shall have. Does Bill Gates recruit people from mental wards to do the
programming for Word and other such software. The more I think about what
must be going on in your sick minds the more I just want to throw up.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.