Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Default Wavy Blue Line

"Keep track of formatting" and "Mark formatting inconsistencies" can be
found in Word 2007 under "Office button", "Word Options", "Advanced".

Yves

"Bod" wrote in message
Hi! I can't see the option "Keep track of formatting" in Word 2007. I'm
looking in Tools, options, proofing. Oh please tell me I can turn off
those
blue lines - I can't see any punctuation.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Tools | Options | Edit: Mark formatting inconsistencies. It's available
only
if you have "Keep track of formatting" enabled, in which case you're also
seeing all those pseudo-styles such as Normal + Bold, Normal + 14 pt,
etc.