Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell  via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default How do I change the US date setting in the event schedule planner

I can help you change one and then copy it, though there ought to be a way to
do it all at once for the same type of control.

Open the template. Select an empty content control that you want to edit.
Turn on the Developer mode (It's on the developer tab. If you don't see it,
go to Word options and put a check mark in the the box before "Show Developer
tab in ribbon". ) Then click Properties. Change the locale from English
(US) to English (UK). Then set your preference for how the date will display.
OK out of the content control properties dialog.

Copy the edited control to the clipboard. Select the other, like content
controls and paste. Make sure you are out of the developer mode. Check to
make sure the developer mode is off. Save the template.

Pam

At work wrote:
Help! I'm using a lovely little template called event schedule planner -
however it shows the date in US date format and I need the UK format
(dd.mm.yyyy) how do I change it in this template please?