Jay Freedman

With the picture selected, click the Wrapping button on the Picture
toolbar and select "In Line with Text".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 22:37:01 -0700, "Frank Drost"
wrote:

Thanks Suzanne, for having that clarified. I obviously have to look at
another way of getting my 2 pictures with their captions together on the same
page. Do you know of a way to "force" a picture with its caption to sit
within a paragraph, so that the text of the paragraphy simply continues after
the picture?

ta

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

A frame must be anchored to a text paragraph, so you can't have a frame
(much less two frames) on a page without text. To move a frame to a given
page, you must move its anchor to a paragraph on that page.