Rick

Thanks Doug for the information I will be trying this myself tomorrow

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

Each record in the data source results in a separate Section in the document
produced by the merge. Therefore you need to specify the Section or Page
and Section number that you want to print.

e.g. s15 or p1s15

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Rick" wrote in message
One of my users was trying to print just a few pages of a 72 page mail
merge
address and was trying to use the print page range function from the print
menu. she would choose page 15 for example and select it in the printer
dialog box for selecting a page or range but nothing would print. I
noticed
that if you have the printjob box open, you will see the job spooling but
it
will disappear as if it had printed but nothing shows up on the printer.
the
only way we could print a single page was to use the CTLG and enter the
page
and then print from the printer dialog box Current page