You might want to use an AutoTextList field. The AutoText entry names could
be Oakbrook, Heritage, etc., and the entries could contain the entire
address. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/AutoTextList.htm

"Dub_Love" wrote in message
news
I'm trying to achieve a text box that has a drop down list that would have
like 5 nursing homes on it, and when I select one, it would then show the
address of the nursing home and other information so I don't have to type

it
everytime. For instance, a drop down box would have like "Miller's Merry
Manor, Oakbrook, Heritage" and whe I'd select "Oakbrook," in a certain

spot
on the form, it would pull up

Oakbrook Village
714 Rocky Run