Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] leahkuber@gmail.com is offline

Default Can't delete section break (next page)

On Wednesday, 13 February 2008 08:29:37 UTC+2, Bobbi wrote:
Word 2003: How can I delete a "section break (next page)"? It just won't go
away?

Bobbi

I need to work in Track Changes so turning it off was not an option.
But I got it to work as follows:
1. Make sure both sections (before and after the break) have the same margins, orientation, header, etc.
2. insert a blank line before the section break
3. My second section started with a table. Use Ctrl-Shift-Enter to insert a blank line before the table.
4. Select from the first blank line to the second, so the section break is included in the middle.
5. Then click Delete and the whole thing went away including the break.