Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
drC drC is offline

Default How to uninstall Office 2007 Enterprise when Add/Remove fails?

How can I uninstall MS 2007 Office Enterprise when the Add/Remove fails AND
the instructions of kb928218 fail at Step 1F to remove .msi files with the MS
Office 2007 subject lines?
I tried to re-install MS Office 2007 when Word failed to access online help.
Error message:
"The CLView cannot install the necessary files due to installer error 1635."
Other user advised me to uninstall then reinstall MS office 2007, but
encounter repeated failures for an Uninstall option.