Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word 2007 - language options

You can set the language for a given template and then base documents on
that template.

http://word.mvps.org

"dd" wrote in message
Is there any way to set the spelling/grammar language per document (rather
than globally)? I edit docs in different languages and when a doc gets
too
long, Word freaks out.

I know I can change the language globally, which I don't want to do, or
turn
off the spelling/grammar check - again globally - but I don't want to do
that.

I want to set the "spelling" language at the document level, not the
global
level.